Welcome to the new CaitlinCosmetologist.com!
I have been working on this secret project for a while now. In fact, I didn’t think it would take this long but once I started I really wanted it to be fabulous so I took some extra time to make things right. When I started blogging, I had no idea what I was doing. Now that I have learned a lot I am taking a leap and self-hosting. I know there is still a lot to learn and I look forward to continuing to grow CC.com.
Relaunching my blog is so exciting! I love how it turned out and I hope you like it, too! I thought this would be a great time to share 10 facts about myself. I don’t know why I picked 10- seems like a good number, right? Some of these facts you may see in other places on this site or even on my Instagram but I picked these because they are good things to help me introduce myself to those who may not know me yet. 🙂
Before I share, I want to thank you for being a part of Caitlin Cosmetologist! Your support means so much to me!
10 Facts About Me
1. Flamingos are my favorite. I’m still waiting for an emoji!
2. I consistently crave tacos. (Or Mexican food, in general.) If I’m not hungry for that I could go for some meat lasagna.
3. If you can’t tell from my photos, I’m tall. It’s usually the first thing new people point out so I even though it is a lame fact, it seemed important to mention.
4. I have a bachelor’s degree in business administration and management
5. Caitlin Emily Anne is my real name – I have 2 middle names. People just call me Caitlin but I didn’t want to use my last name for my social media brand.
6. Could you guess that pink is my favorite color?
7. Spring is my favorite season.
8. My birthstone is a pearl-which is partly why I wear them a lot.
9. I’m trained in makeup and skin care which helps a lot with beauty blogging.
10. I didn’t like coffee until my early 20’s. Now I can’t get enough!
Don’t forget to take a look around! I’d love to know what you think!